Wednesday 16 January 2013

living thinking looking

Sometimes life becomes a science our brains fail to grasp. Sometimes things happen in life and although we are overwhelmed by our own inner strength, we fail to continue things that had always seemed so important to us.
Having been forced to take a little time out, maybe however has been the best thing for me and for my inquiry.
As I write, I have taken some weeks to once again mull over my ideas and themes popping to mind- I have thrown out the bad and made time and space to allow for some newer and fresher ideas.
I have taken time to go to the theatre (which is what I am writing about), have been travelling a lot, exchanged my ideas again and again with family, friends and colleagues and have basically taken a long hot bath in what culture has to offer (music! movies! literature!). I have also been taking on another language, as well as teaching one of my own in a tandem programme- but that should be another subject entirely.
Due to my time away, I have started going through the "5 stages" one more time. Even though I had completed stage 3 in October and had already done some of 4&5, I am going back to stage 1- re-reading my own notes and blogs as well as the reader and handbook.
Ok...enough gibberish from me for now. I hope everyone is doing well and wish all module 3-ers a big fat "toi-toi-toi" for your oral presentations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment