Sunday 9 October 2011

my schedule for the coming week

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B2ZRq69I3UkAMzM3MGExNzQtZDMyMi00YjRlLTliMmItYWU5NmNlNzU1Njdm&hl=en_US

In my induction Skype call I had promised to Paula I would upload my iCal calendars.
Now I´ve figured out, how to do this, so let´s get cracking!!
I work in a theatre, where our plan comes up about 12 hours before it is valid, which means, that some days I will be working solid 10am-6:30pm, other days I might get a long break, I might have an hour to grab a cup of java in the canteen and to get a breather of fresh air between rehearsals. (We work in the cellar ((O;)
So this fact actually makes studying part time not only a challenge, but also a logistical nightmare.
What I´ve done for now, is to take the complete module one into my iCal up until January. (I might still upload this)
I´ve added all our performances (days I might be able to do some reading, but in general I would like to focus on the performance on those days), our free days (which luckily were up until end of Dec!!) and my short term reading goals for this module.
Then I´ve taken next week (we always get a weekly plan, so we kind of know, if we will have an afternoon free and a stage rehearsal in the eve...or such) and allocated my real working hours for monday and my hypothetical ones for the rest of the week.
Then I have added times I could do some BAPP work (in pink-I believe). I say could, because I would like to see these as variables-depending on how far I get every day and to also have some free time for other nice things life has to offer.
I will always have a text for reading in my bag...for my coffe break and general waiting situations. ((O;
Hm....this is..like everything else so far...a draft, part of the trial and error process that life seems to be.
If anyone has suggestions....

No comments:

Post a Comment