Tuesday 26 February 2013

こんにちわ!

Hey there!

I just would like to say "hi" and thank you for blogging about the campus session from the 22nd!! Cheers for all the helpful info- and Paula, thank you too for posting your slide share and updating the other ones on research methods, etc.!

I would just like to introduce myself to my fellow module 3ers, as I am deferring from last term.
I´m researching the "Transition of dancers in Germany and the psycho/ social aspects"...very interesting to me...but probably boring to most of you out there?? Anyhow I would be happy to hear from you to not feel entirely lost in the vast universes of study and the www!!

For all my fellow German´s on BAPP...ich habe mich als Sprecherin zur Verfügung gestellt, da ich ja wegs ("angeborener") Zweisprachigkeit evtl. etwas einfacher vermitteln kann...gerne könnt ihr mich auch auf Deutsch anschreiben- wenn´s hilft und einfacher für euch ist...ich helfe euch dann weiter!
Kontakt durch fionebapp@gmail.com!

I have also joined twitter and would be happy to connect with you there...@fione85 !!

Ok- so long for now....hope everyone is well and enjoying the last steps!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Fione,
    Just to let you know you are not alone in deffering. I to have deferred until May due to work comitments and am in the process of reviewing the information I have gathered for my Critical Review. I am reflecting on the process and what I have learned about my chosen subject and what I have discovered about myself during this learning process. Although we are both professional dancers the subject matter of our review is very different but we are on the same journey and following the same path. Have you decided on your artifct yet? It would be good if you could incorporate your photography skills, as this is an art form in itself. I too was thinking of creating a leaflet on injury and its prevention but am now leaning more towards a short film. I look forward to reading your future bloggs over the next few months.
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fione
    I am also differing until may! I have just gone on a big blogging spree, adding everyone who is now working on module 3. I am finding it interesting seeing what everyones inquiries are on, I feel like the group that presented their inquiry in January mostly focused on teaching, however this group seem to have a wider variety which is helpful for me (and you).
    I am looking forward to reading your future blogs as my inquiry is looking at dancers transitioning, however i am looking at the transition for performers to choreographers. I am interred in finding out more about your inquiry!
    I agree with Jacob, you should try to include some of you photography within you inquiry. It will show another skill you have which you can use within your professional practice further on in your career.
    Best wishes
    Emily

    ReplyDelete