Thursday 25 April 2013

がんばつて!!

Because I have been quite silent this month I would like to give you all a quick update on my work..starting off with what my japanese colleague and friend said to me the other day, when she saw me tapping away at my computer in the dressing room...がんばつて!(ganbatte!!) which means...go for it!, keep going!! and keep at it!!!
Which is what I really want to wish to all my fellow students at this point, who are writing up Module 3! (of course..to all the others too!!)
We have been rather busy at work, but luckily at the moment we always tend to get a full week- end off, shows are at one or two a week and I can find time in the afternoon, to dash to the library to think and write in silence.
It is like a cool rush of endorphins, when something I write makes sense, when I can find evidence coinciding with my findings, when I feel I have neatly structured a sentence- in English, as I am translating almost 90% of my work here....or when I have a further idea, to emphasise my point of research.
I am tired, but I must say, that I am thoroughly enjoying the process of finally writing up the work I have been surrounding myself with the past year.
I hope everyone else is getting there and is staying sane...take care! And go for it!! ((O;

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fione,

    it seems that you are getting in your written work ;). Luckily that you find time for your writing. I am sure you are doing well :). Your colleague are very nice to supporting you like concerning your study. I do feel the same like you when I can find an evidence supporting my findings: cool rush of endorphins and...luck. Sometimes it is hard, after a break to start again thinking, searching, writting. But I feel that now it comes all to a point.

    Take care and がんばつて

    I hope also we will stay in touch!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete